We can make any image, logo, seal, badge or concept into a pin. Let us know what you are looking for and we are more than happy to provide you with options and a quote.
Only have a sketch? Our graphic designers and artists can turn any sketch into a detailed piece of art ready to be turned into a pin.
We have a minimum order of 100 pins. The cost per pin varies based on the size and complexity of the image.
- You send us your image with the size and approximate number of pins you are looking to order to email@example.com or use the request quote button on this page. If you don't already have an image, tell us your concept and what you're looking for and our artist can do a design for you.
- After we analyze the information you provide us, we will give you a rough cost estimate based on what you're looking for.
- Once you accept the estimate we will provide you with a markup of the pin.
- At this point we can make adjustments to the image. If you need large / drastic changes not previously discussed to the image, our artist can do it, but there might be additional fees for the artist's time.
- Once you agree upon the final artwork, half the cost of the order will be due and you will be charged a mold fee. The mold fee is a one time fee, so future orders or variations where the same mold can be used (like changes to the color) will not need a new mold. Pleas note we will hold the mold for a period of one year from the most recent order.
- At this point a sample is made and we'll send you pictures for approval before we start full production.
- Depending upon the quantity of the order, we'll give you an estimated completion date.
- Once we have the order ready to ship we'll require the balance of the order to be paid and then we will ship it out to you.