We can make any image, logo, seal, badge or concept into a patch. We can do embroidered or using TPU / PVC technology. Let us know what you are looking for and we are more than happy to provide you with options and a quote.
Only have a sketch? Our graphic designers and artists can turn any sketch into a detailed piece of art ready to be turned into a patch.
We have a minimum order of 100 and the patches can come with or without the velcro backing. The cost per patch varies based on the size and complexity of the image.
- You send us your image with the size and approximate number of patches you are looking to order to email@example.com or use the request quote button on this page. If you don't already have an image, tell us your concept and what you're looking for and our artist can do a design for you.
- After we analyze the information you provide us, we will give you a rough cost estimate based on what you're looking for.
- Once you accept the estimate there is a $25 deposit / digitization fee. Our graphic designer will take your image and transform it into an embroidery file and we'll provide you with markup of the patch.
- At this point we can make adjustments to the image. If you need large / drastic changes not previously discussed to the image, our artist can do it, but there might be additional fees for the artist's time.
- Once you agree upon the final artwork, half the cost of the order will be due (the deposit / digitization fee will go toward this total) and we'll start production. Please note for TPU/PVC patches there is a mold charge for the first order that varies based on the size of the end patch. Future orders of the same patch won't require the mold charge as we keep the mold for a period of one year after the last order.
- At this point a sample is made and we'll send you pictures for approval before we start full production.
- Depending upon the method selected (embroidery, PVC, TPU) and the quantity of the order, we'll give you an estimated completion date. Embroidery in small quantities can usually be completed in just a few weeks where larger orders or PVC/TPU can take longer.
- Once we have the order ready to ship we'll require the balance of the order to be paid and then we will ship it out to you.