We can make any image, logo, seal, badge or concept into a challenge coin. Let us know what you are looking for and we are more than happy to provide you with options and a quote.
Only have a sketch? Our graphic designers and artists can turn any sketch into a detailed piece of art ready to be turned into a coin.
We have a minimum order of 100 coins and the only costs we have is the initial die and cost per coin. We don't charge per color or have hidden fees like setup or artwork (unless we're doing your logo from scratch).
- You send us your image with the size and approximate number of coins you are looking to order to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the request quote button on this page. If you don't already have an image, tell us your concept and what you're looking for and our artist can do a design for you.
- After we analyze the information you provide us, we will give you a rough cost estimate based on what you're looking for.
- We'll provide you with a mark up of the coin.
- At this point we can make adjustments to the coin. If you need large / drastic changes not previously discussed to the image, our artist can do it, but there might be additional fees for the artist's time in extreme cases.
- Once you agree upon the final artwork, half the cost of the order will be due and we'll start production. Please note there is a mold charge for the first order that varies based on the size of the coin. Future orders of the same coin won't require the mold charge as we keep the mold for a period of one year after the last order.
- At this point a sample is made and we'll send you pictures for approval before we start full production.
- Depending upon the quantity of the order, we'll give you an estimated completion date. Production typically takes about four weeks, however holidays and other events can affect these times, but we'll let you know.
- Once we have the order ready to ship we'll require the balance of the order to be paid and then we will ship it out to you.