Our custom challenge coins are the perfect way to recognize and reward excellence, commemorate achievements, or promote your brand or organization. These coins are made from high-quality materials and feature intricate designs that are sure to impress.
Our custom challenge coins are made from a variety of materials including brass, copper, zinc alloy or stainless steel, and are available in different shapes such as round, square, oval, etc. You can choose the material and size that best fits your needs and budget.
We use advanced manufacturing techniques to create highly detailed and accurate designs that are true to your specifications. Our team of experienced designers can work with you to create a coin design that perfectly represents your brand, team, or organization. We can also add 3D effects, cut-outs, or other unique elements to make your coin truly one-of-a-kind.
Custom challenge coins are perfect for military units, law enforcement agencies, sports teams, clubs, organizations, and businesses. They can be used to recognize and reward excellence, commemorate achievements, or promote your brand or organization. These coins are also great for collectors and make great gifts.
All of our custom challenge coins are made to order, and we can work with you to create a design that perfectly represents your brand, team, or organization. Whether you need a small batch or a large order, we can accommodate your needs and deliver a high-quality product that you'll be proud to give or display.
We have a minimum order of 100 coins and the only costs we have is the initial die and cost per coin. We don't charge per color or have hidden fees like setup or artwork (unless we're doing your logo from scratch).
- You send us your image with the size and approximate number of coins you are looking to order to email@example.com or use the request quote button on this page. If you don't already have an image, tell us your concept and what you're looking for and our artist can do a design for you.
- After we analyze the information you provide us, we will give you a rough cost estimate based on what you're looking for.
- We'll provide you with a mark up of the coin.
- At this point we can make adjustments to the coin. If you need large / drastic changes not previously discussed to the image, our artist can do it, but there might be additional fees for the artist's time in extreme cases.
- Once you agree upon the final artwork, half the cost of the order will be due and we'll start production. Please note there is a mold charge for the first order that varies based on the size of the coin. Future orders of the same coin won't require the mold charge as we keep the mold for a period of one year after the last order.
- At this point a sample is made and we'll send you pictures for approval before we start full production.
- Depending upon the quantity of the order, we'll give you an estimated completion date. Production typically takes about four weeks, however holidays and other events can affect these times, but we'll let you know.
- Once we have the order ready to ship we'll require the balance of the order to be paid and then we will ship it out to you.