- An email will be sent to you with a sizing form or you can download it here.
- You can measure yourself, however we highly suggest getting measured by a professional tailor. (We will provide a store credit if you are charged for sizing) We will also need a front photo, side photo, and back photo for our tailors to look at. If you wear an inside the waist band holster or gear, wear it when getting sized.
- At this time you will also select your color. If there is a special color / pattern you want, please let us know as we can arrange almost any pattern or color.
- After we receive your sizing form, our tailors will analyze it and might have questions to ensure a proper fit. If we have questions, we will contact you via email.
- Once we are sure the measurements are correct, we will start making your suit. It will take 6-8 weeks for production, quality assurance and shipping. If there are any delays, we will contact you promptly.
- If after receipt of your tailored suit you need to make any alterations, please let us know. We strive to make the best fit possible and anytime we miss the mark, we want to know to correct the situation and ensure our tailors don't make similar mistakes in the future. Your satisfaction is our most important priority.