This is our low profile minimalist belt badge holder. The holder is cut to your badge size to present your badge while concealing the holder itself for those that like "just the badge" showing.
Our custom made belt badge holders are handmade by our master leathersmith here in the U.S.A and are made to order, so can be customized to your specifications.
- Thick leather thread for all stitching.
- Belt clip is riveted in place with a stud for durability.
- Hidden handcuff key pocket inside the flaps.
- Made of 100% real leather for ultimate durability and rigidity.
- Each piece is custom made to order.
- Your choice of leather, like cow hide, water buffalo, sheep, calf, or something more exotic like shark or snake skin, let us know in the comments at checkout. Some options might incur an additional cost based on availability and market prices.
- You can choose from Black, Brown, Mottled Brown, Tan, or select Other and let us know in the comments at checkout the color you want.
After ordering we'll send you instructions via email on how to measure your badge for the cutting process.
Production time can take up to six weeks after we receive your measurements based on our leathersmith's workload.
Expect a couple additional weeks production time around November / December due to a spike in orders, so if this will be a Christmas gift, it is highly recommended to have your order and badge measurements in no later than the end of October.
Great badge holder. Cut perfectly. Sharkskin
They followed up with me on the specifics of the order and were fast to correct a minor problem. Happy with the final result.
Love the product and quality!!!! Definitely recommend for anyone looking to have a smaller footprint and still have a professional look.
I ordered a badge holder and several pins, all of which were very high quality. My order was also completed ahead of schedule and Thomas reached out to me directly to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
Minimalist Badge Cut - Belt Badge Holder